Laglag Barya Gang Modus Operandi

What you are about to see is a footage of how fast these criminals can take your belongings. Special thanks to the person who uploaded this video to youtube. This is a warning for most of us people specially those people who carries important belongings such as laptops, money, etc.



On my personal view, I really hate these people who cant get their asses work hard.I was also a victim, so I know how it feels to be robbed. I don't give a damn shit about their lame excuses, all because of poverty shit excuses.  They don't know how it feels to lose a hard earned belongings. How I wish our government can also take actions for these criminals to stop their wrong doings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ADS from Amazon

Sikat na Blog

PROUD MEMBER

MP BIDYILANTI
NUMBSKULL DIV

numbskull